Similarly satisfying is this device’s haptics, which provide the punchiest, perfectly delineated blips of vibration that I’ve ever felt on an Android phone. The hardware is, arguably, the only great thing about this phone. This website belongs to Xiaomiui, the largest unofficial fan community. We keep lots of Xiaomi news, reviews and leaks for our followers. As mentioned above, both phones are well served by RAM offerings. The regular 4 has options for 6, 8 and 12GB, while the 4 Pro has a choice between 8, 12 and 16GB.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Chipset.
- The 48MP images never looked sharper than 12MP iPhone shots, even when cropped in.
- For this reason, the phone comes with a smart charging feature, which can slow down the charging speed to significantly reduce the temperature of the phone when it is hot.
- That’s not what’s exciting here but the feature that deserves praise for Xiaomi is the refresh rate.
- With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
There’s no optical zoom here, and video tops out at a 1080p resolution and 30 frames per second. The only interruption to this impressive display is the hole-punch selfie camera cut-out at the top, smack dab in the middle. Still, it’s not particularly distracting, nor are the bezels around the edges download the firmware from here. of the screen, which are pleasingly narrow. Xiaomi says there’s a 85.8% screen-to-body ratio here – not the best, but still very decent.
- Storage starts at 128GB UFS 3.1, which is very speedy, and can be upgraded to 256GB.
- It is based on a 5nm manufacturing process and features the Cortex-X1 Super-Core (clocked @2.84GHz).
- While it doesn’t make a difference right now, as developers lean into the extra power on offer from the latest chipsets, you may see a drop in performance.
- Moreover, there is a 120W fast charging adapter to charge this smartphone very fast.
- I have tried my best to get those possible issues that Xiaomi Black Shark 4 users are facing on their smartphones.
In just minutes, the 120W Hypercharging provides long-lasting power even after a long session of performance-intensive gaming. The Black Shark 4 Pro has almost the highest charging efficiency in a smartphone, according to data from Black Shark Lab.
The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology, which comes in handy when you need quick juice on your device. Unlike last year’s model, the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro have displays that are the same size. They both have 6.67-inch OLED screens with a 144Hz refresh rate. Like the Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate that I recently reviewed, these phones have dual front-facing speakers with claims that they have good spatial audio separation.
The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset. Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required XIAOMI BLACK SHARK, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.